So many Liberal “fools” out there to write about. My mother has been in the hospital with recurrent pneumonia, so I’ve missed much of the fun (and amazement) — especially Senator Harry Reid acknowledging that his lie about Mitt Romney, (from the Senate floor) not paying taxes for ten years, resulted in Romney losing the last presidential election. Fox News reporter, James Rosen asked White House Press Secretary, Josh Earnest, about Reid’s “unbecoming” behavior for “our highest elected officials,” and was told “that’s three years old.” Doesn’t that remind you of the Benghazi incident, when former National Security Council spokesman, Tommy Vietor, dismissed the deaths of four Americans, by saying to Brett Baier, “Dude, that was like two years ago.” Aside from the foolishness, there is nothing foolish about the Watcher’s of Weasels Council nominations, and my article on the eight soldiers who died searching for deserter, Bowe Bergdahl, received an Honorable Mention. Many thanks to the Council members for their diligence in searching the web, and bringing us all a reading list of important and varied news. The Council members give up a lot of their time to honor this mission. Many thanks to them.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Grover Norquist – The Enemy From Within On The Right
- The Right Planet – Post-Mortem: Glenn Beck vs. Grover Norquist
- Don Surber – Norman Borlaug. He saved a billion lives
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Forget The Nukes – Kill The Regime
- Bookworm Room – Jesus would have supported RFRA
- The Independent Sentinel – Lt Gen Flynn-‘Incredible Policy Confusion’ While There Is a ‘Complete Breakdown of Order in the Middle East’
- The Glittering Eye –Stability in Afghanistan and Other Oxymorons
- The People’s Cube – Smear Here: The Official Ted Cruz Denouncement Thread
- Seraphic Secret – Obama’s Jihad Against Israel
- Sultan Knish –Obama’s Two State Tantrum submitted by The Noisy Room
- Frank Gaffney, Jr./Center for Security Policy – Grover Norquist is No ‘Useful Idiot’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Exclusive: Virginia State Bar case against Israel trip falling apart submitted by Don Surber
- Alan Johnson/ World Affairs Journal – Iran’s Latest Bait and Switch submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali/WSJ – America’s Academies for Jihad submitted by Joshuapundit
- Stately McDaniel Manor–Rape Investigation: Reality v. Narrative submitted by Bookworm Room
- Cathy Young/Real Clear Politics –The UVA Case and Rape-Hoax Denial submitted by The Razor
- Mychal Massie’s The Daily Rant –Obamacare: Crutch for the Irresponsible submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Bull Elephant – Virginia State Bar Accused of Boycotting Israel; Media Relations Failure Ensuessubmitted by VA Right!
- The Diplomad 2.0 – Let’s Hear a Big “Yemen!” for Obama’s Foreign Policy! submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Ace of Spades HQ – The New Intolerance: We Are Now Required To Embrace Just About Everything, Except the Gutter Religion Christianitysubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Ross Douthat/NY Times –Questions For Indiana’s Critics submitted by Nice Deb
- Timothy P. Carney/Washington Examiner – The Left wages total war; and then plays victim submitted byThe Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – The Putin Way submitted by The Watcher