This week’s nominations are out from the supreme Watcher’s of Weasels Council. My article containing the full text of the Texas Border Surge report was given an Honorable Mention–an honor I am always grateful for. See the other nominations below and bookmark it for weekend reading.
Hillary Clinton is one of those people who should have resolved a long time ago never to lie. She’s absolutely awful at it. Aside from violating the Federal Records Act, there’s also the question of National Security. Unless Mrs. Clinton spent a great deal of money encrypting her private server to government standards, her illegal account was an open invitation to foreign governments or even private hackers to gain access to her account and spy on what she insists were ‘mostly private e-mails’ that had nothing to do with government affairs, something I think we all pretty much know is horse manure.
No matter how you slice it, this is a gross violation of federal law, something Hillary Clinton had full knowledge of when she did it.
Me, I still want to know what happened to that $6 billion in State Department funding that mysteriously ‘disappeared’ while she was Secretary of State, and about those mysterious donations from foreign countries like Algeria to the Clinton Foundation.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Independent Sentinel – Shocker! What Barack Obama Doesn’t Know a Thing About
- The Noisy Room – Russia, the Caliphate and the Shadow of World War III
- Joshuapundit – Disgracing ‘The Spirit Of Selma’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Open Letter To Iranian Leadership
- The Razor – Listening Is Still A Virtue
- The Glittering Eye –Are American Kids Just Stupid and Lazy?
- VA Right! – Justice Kennedy in King vs Burwell: Are State Exchanges really just Coercion?
- Nice Deb – US Backed Islamist Reportedly Now Leads ISIS in Libya
- Bookworm Room – Getting a Progressive to yes on conservative ideas
- Rhymes With Right – Jew-Hatred Lives At American Colleges And Universities
- The Right Planet – A Strong Warning from Trevor Loudon on Illegal Amnesty
- Ask Marion – America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
- Simply Jews – Why Iran’s rise is a good thing? Please do tell.
- Maggie’s Notebook – Full Text of Texas Law Enforcement Border Surge Report: Gangs Running the Country
- The Gates Of Vienna – The Proconsul of the Shiite Hegemon in the Middle East
- Seraphic Secret – Purim: The Non-Progressive Jewish Holiday
- FrontPage Mag –Obama Using the ‘I’m Completely Ignorant of the Internet’ Defense submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Mark Steyn –The Enemy Of My Enemy submitted by The Noisy Room
- Victor Davis Hanson – Israel, Jews, and the Obama Administrationsubmitted by Joshuapundit
- The National Interest – Confirmed: China Is Building 2nd Aircraft Carriersubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Reason.Com – How to Count the Defensive Use of Guns submitted by The Razor
- Ordinary Times – No, Democracy Is Not ‘Doomed’ submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Watts Up With That – The drawn-out Mann lawsuit: Science is not taking a stand for Michael Mann submitted by VA Right!
- Wolf Howling –The National Security Disaster That Is The Obama Administration submitted by Nice Deb
- Hot Air–Ted Cruz stands alone after the King Corn summit submitted byBookworm Room
- Politically Short – None Dare Call It Treason submitted by The Right Planet
- Reclaim Our Republic –America’s Last Stand: Where is the one-thirdsubmitted by Ask Marion
- Kurt Schlichter – Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia submitted by The Watcher
- Ron Fornier/National Journal – Hillary’s Choice submitted by The Watcher