The Watcher of Weasels gave my article on Joe Biden finally creating a job, (actually two jobs — in Ukraine), an Honorable Mention last week, and I thank them! I was traveling and saw the notice right after I tried (and finally mastered) reposting an earlier article on the insurance bailouts via my iPad. It was my first time to do so, and I can say, I hate posting from an iPad! There was no way I could get the nominations up, so my apologies to the WOW council. If you need to catch-up with the news on this Memorial Day weekend, the list below is a great place to start. See the winners here.
The Council In Action
- Debra Heine from Nice Deb has a great new piece over at Breitbart concerning Baghdad Jay Carney’s lies on the VA scandal, American Legion Official Slams Jay Carney’s VA Distortions: WH Spin ‘Disingenuous’
- Rob Miller at Joshuapundit has a new piece up at the Times of Israel, What ‘Nakba Day’ Really Means – And Why Israel And The World Should Prohibit it. If you’ve ever wondered exactly what ‘Nakba Day’ is and what it really means, this will tell you.
- The Independent Sentinel – 19 Nifty Ways to End Free Speech in America
- Liberty’s Spirit – The Fascist-Left and the Destruction of the Liberal Mind
- Joshuapundit–The Left’s Forked Tongue Brigade Continues To Circle The Wagons On Benghazi
- The Noisy Room – Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Has Uncomfortably Close Ties To The Chinese Government
- Simply Jews – Dear Canucks – please explain Doug Saunders. Please?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Joyeuex Anniversarie Little Satan!
- VA Right! – Cantor Trying to Hide His Record – Here is an Amazing Graphic that Shows Cantor’s Liberal Ideology
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Tim Tebow vs. Michael Sam
- The Right Planet – Alarmists Issue Fatwa on Renowned Climate Scientist
- Bookworm Room – Do you ever feel as if you’ve been worked over by your government?
- The Glittering Eye –Bleeding Illinois
- Nice Deb – Will Obama Reach Out To His Half-Brother Malik To Save Condemned Christian Woman In Sudan?
- The Razor – No Sympathy for Fast Food Worker Strike Here
- Ask Marion – Two Women, Two Paths… The Choice
- Rhymes With Right – Here’s Why The DREAM Act Is A Problem
- Yourish.Com – Let’s Destroy Israel. There’s an App for That
- Maggie’s Notebook – Joe Biden Visits Ukraine, Creates a Job: Son Hunter Biden Gets Job With Ukraine Gas Company
- The Pirate’s Cove – Good News: U.S. Ready To Evacuate Embassy In Tripoli
- Jewish American Patriots – Wonder Of Wonder
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag –Never Again, Again submitted byThe Independent Sentinel
- Daniel Henninger/WSJ – Bonfire of the Humanities submitted byLiberty’s Spirit
- Iowahawk – In New York, Scrappy Local Newspaper Struggles For Survivalsubmitted by Joshuapundit
- Sultan Knish –The Progressive Red Guard submitted by The Noisy Room
- Point Of No Return – Of Nakbas, fools and fingers submitted by Simply Jews
- Commentary – Want Peace? Change UN’s Refugee Policy submitted byGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Breitbart – Rand Paul: Do We Continue to Arm the Enemies of Israel and the U.S. in Syria? submitted by VA Right!
- The First Street Journal – “I told You So!” submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Mark Steyn – The Descent Of Mann submitted by The Right Planet
- The DiploMad 2.0–Shaking Hand : A memory of Pakistan submitted byBookworm Room
- The American Interest – The Real Policy Failure in Libya submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Watts Up With That? –Scientists Respond to the Obama Administration’s 2014 National Climate Assessment submitted by Nice Deb
- Casimir Yost/The American Interest –Out of the Quicksand submitted byThe Razor
- PJ Tattler – A Millennial Trashes the Class of ’14 submitted by Ask Marion
- Allen B. West – Sam’s kiss was “brave?” Villanueva has a Bronze Star – now THAT’S brave submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Jews Down Under – Israel: Separated for Security submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson/NRO – The Narcissistic Creed submitted byWatcher
If you would like to receive Maggie’s Notebook daily posts direct to your inbox, no ads, no spam, EVER, enter your email address in the box below.