The Watcher’s Council has published this week’s nominations and included my furious rant on Nidal Hasan’s $300,000 taxpayer-paid salary going to charity. Taxpayers chucked bucks into his bank account until the day he was convicted. What charity or which charities? We
haven’t a clue. It’s a secret. He’s Palestinian, his brother lives in Palestine, is an attorney who was in his brother’s cell many times – even “aided” Hasan’s defense team. Maybe the money went to Hamas or some-like-minded organization. Made me crazy and I admit it. I thank the Council, it’s ALWAYS a delight to find my name on their website. Here are the nominations and I promise – you’ll find great weekend reading below.
- Liberty’s Spirit – Foreign Policy Clowns: Allowing Tyrants to Dictate Exceptionalism
- The Noisy Room – Obamas Middle Eastern Sleight of Hand
- Joshuapundit–Whoopsie…Gay Icon Matthew Shepard Was Actually Killed By Lover Over Meth
- The Political Commentator – Sports analogies for Obama Strategies!
- Simply Jews – Amnon Lord: Obama as a grand failure – or missing the great red herring.
- The Mellow Jihadi – Speaking in Japan to. . .
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sinai Insurgency?
- The Razor – Memento Mori – The Art of Abandonment
- VA Right! – Putin is Right! America IS NOT Exceptional
- The Right Planet – Sun Tzu on Syria
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Moonbat gun control round-up
- Nice Deb – Grief Stricken Christian Woman in Syria Lashes Out: We Blame Obama! He Is Helping The Rebels
- The Glittering Eye –The Lack Of Moral Outrage
- Rhymes With Right – Black Actors Step, Fetch, For Racist Liberal Sarah Silverman
- Bookworm Room – Andrew Sullivans marvelously misguided theory about how Obama played Putin when it came to Syria
- Ask Marion – After a Year, Congressional Benghazi Report Finally Points Negatively To Senior State Department Officials
- Maggie’s Notebook – Palestinian Nidal Hasan’s Military Pay Went to Charity: Won’t Disclose What Charity or In What Countries
- Lee Smith/Weekly Standard – The Damage Donesubmitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Mark Steyn –American Ineffectualism submitted by The Noisy Room
- Roger L.Simon/PJ Media – Going to War with the Blind General of Benghazi (An Apology) submitted byJoshuapundit
- Middle East Forum –Beware Syrians bearing giftssubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Richard Fernandez/PJ Media – A Gift Horse In The Mouth submitted by Simply Jews
- Castor Praetoria – Things Your SgtMaj Hates…”That’s not my job!” submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- AEI Ideas – Saving al-Assad submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Habitable Worlds –Emotive but Meaninglesssubmitted by The Razor
- Heritage/The Foundry – Morning Bell: 5 Ways Obama Has Trampled the Constitution submitted by VA Right!
- Walid Shoebat – John Brennan has a New Benghazi Problem submitted by The Right Planet
- Douglas Ernst – Dianne Feinstein, NSA apologist, is more dangerous to America than men with rifles will ever be submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Roger Kimball/PJ Media –Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America submitted byNice Deb
- James Joyner/Outside the Beltway – Obama Syria Speech Instant Reaction submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Allergic To Bull – “I Know They Went to Heaven”submitted by Rhymes with Right
- New Scientist–Why A Cyberwar won’t happen submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seraphic Secret – 12 Years After 9-11 submitted by The Watcher
- Barry Rubin – The Solution: How to Deal with Obama Middle East Policy submitted by The Watcher