Those watchers of the most egregious Weasels the American people have ever known have released this week’s nominations and given my article Ted Cruz: Justifiable Reasons to Use Military in Syria? How Committed to Democracy Are We? an Honorable Mention. I am always grateful to be recognized by this savvy group of new hounds. Here’s your weekend reading list, the best of the best (winners announced tomorrow, Friday 8-30-13):
- The Political Commentator – Barack Obama: Foreign policy eunuch!
- The Noisy Room – A Shiny New War: At Home and Abroad
- Liberty’s Spirit – It’s September, so Its time to talk about schools failing boys…yet again
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Possibly the dopiest thing I read this week
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syrian Strike
- The Mellow Jihadi – The Wonders of Ducky Duck
- Simply Jews – Ayo Kimathi and Department of Homeland Serenity
- The Razor – Leftists Disturbed By Reality
- The Glittering Eye –‘Splain Me
- Bookworm Room – Gender fantasies in Obama’s America
- VA Right! – RPV Chairman Pat Mullins Responds to ‘ObamaCare Medicaid Expansion in Virginia’ – A Susan Stimpson Email
- The Right Planet – The Syrian Quagmire: The Dangers of U.S. Involvement
- Nice Deb – Obama Taps Former ACORN Lobbyist To Head Obamacare Youth Video Contest
- Rhymes With Right – The GOP Needs To Consider The Governors In 2016
- Crazy Bald Guy – Enough with the remakes, already!
- Maggie’s Notebook – Ted Cruz: Justifiable Reasons to Use Military in Syria? How Committed To Democracy Are We?
- Ask Marion – Common Core = Commonly Controlled Failure = Education Nightmare
- The Pirate’s Cove – Mother’s Open Letter To Daughter Regarding Miley Cyrus Goes Viral
- Victor Davis Hanson –The Middle East – All Bad Choices submitted by The Political Commentator
- Mark Steyn – Obamacare’s Hierarchy of Privilegesubmitted by The Noisy Room
- Harold Rhode/PJ Media – US returning artifacts looted from Iraqi Jews to Iraq instead of lawful ownerssubmitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- The Commentator – Israel Boycotters: The Goose and the Golden Egg submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – 18th Century Technology: It isn’t just newspapers submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Center For Strategic & International Studies – How To Attack Syria submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- HMS Defiant –Injured Sprites Of The Apocalypse submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Christian Hate? – Ocean of light, ocean of darkness: Quakers and Islamist anti-Semitism submitted by Simply Jews
- Walter Russell Mead/WSJ –The Failed Grand Strategy in the Middle East submitted by The Razor
- Matthew Yglesias/Slate – Military Strikes Are an Extremely Expensive Way to Help Foreigners submitted by The Glittering Eye
- NewGeography–America Hanging In There Better than Rivals submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seacoast Online – Biden: Impeachment if Bush bombs Iran submitted by VA Right!
- The Burning Platform – Trying To Stay Sane In An Insane World Part 3 submitted by The Right Planet
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –The Great Oberlin College Racism Hoax of 2013 submitted by Nice Deb
- Urban Grounds – Time to put an end to special privileges for government officials submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Thomas Sowell – A Poignant Anniversary submitted byThe Watcher
- Sense Of Events – Why The Law Does Not Matter To Obama submitted by Watcher
If you would like to receive Maggie’s Notebook daily posts direct to your inbox, no ads, no spam, EVER, enter your email address in the box below.