Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood have surfaced as the source of financing and executing the massacres at the U.S. Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2013 2012 – and the information is documented in a Libyan memo detailing six persons involved in the jihadi cell – all Egyptian, all pointing to Morsi. The Libyan government arrested six (6) Egyptians the night our Mission was burned, looted and four (4) American died. The six Egyptians said they were financed by the Muslim Brotherhood and sent to do the job by “Dr. Morsi.” The cell has connections to Ansar al-Sharia, just as Libya’s Director of National Security, Mahmoud Ibrahim Sharif, claimed the night of the murders – which Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton ignored. In May 2013, the U.S. State Department sent $1.3 BILLION in U.S. military to the Islamist-ruled country.
In his report Sharif conveys that the Libyan investigation unearthed an Egyptian (terror) cell that had been involved in the planning and execution of the attack. Six confessions from those arrested at the scene–all of them Egyptian–and all connected to the U.S. terror watch listed group Ansar al-Sharia.
Concerning the most important claim of the Libyan memo, Raymond Ibrahim, (an American research librarian, translator, and author, whose focus is Arabic history, language, and current events) indicates that “during interrogations, these Egyptian jihadi cell members ‘confessed to very serious and important information concerning the financial sources of the group and the planners of the event and the storming and burning of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi…. And among the more prominent figures whose names were mentioned by cell members during confessions: Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi…’”
The investigation also seems to have unearthed a video taken the night of the attack in which members of the jihadists identify themselves as being sent personally by “Dr. Morsi.” Source: Townhall, Kevin McCullough – read it all here.
The document was translated by Raymond Ibrahim, an “American research librarian, translator and author.” As McCullough points out, the U.S. has sent sixteen (16) F-16s and 200 Abram tanks are already there, partially there or planned to be there before the end of the year, not to mention the billions in military aid to Egypt. So is it true? McCullough says the document has been further confirmed.
H/T Richard – thank you.
Also Talking About Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood and Benghazi:
The Lonely Conservative
Related and Background: