Convenient for shushing scandal:
● ABC News President Ben Sherwood, who is the brother of Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, a top national-security adviser to President Obama.
● His counterpart at CBS, news division president David Rhodes, is the brother of Benjamin Rhodes, a key foreign-policy specialist.
● CNN’s deputy Washington bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Tom Nides, who until earlier this year was deputy secretary of state under Hillary Rodham Clinton.
● White House press secretary Jay Carney’s wife is Claire Shipman, a veteran reporter for ABC.
● NPR’s White House correspondent, Ari Shapiro, is married to a lawyer, Michael Gottlieb, who joined the White House counsel’s office in April.
● The Post’s Justice Department reporter, Sari Horwitz, is married to William B. Schultz, the general counsel of the Department of Human Services.
● [VP] Biden’s current communications director, Shailagh Murray (a former Post congressional reporter), is married to Neil King, one of the Wall Street Journal’s top political reporters.
♥ This list doesn’t even include those dating and sleeping together. And if you’ve seen “House of Cards,” you know it’s Caligula up there.
● Wall Street Journal political reporter Neil King is married to Shailagh Murray, who serves as communications director for Vice President Joe Biden, and who used to report on Congress for the Post.
● Savannah Guthrie of NBC recently became engaged to Mike Feldman, a former Gore aide who is now part of the Democratic Glover Park Group consultancy.
● Syndicated columnist Connie Schultz is married to Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio.
➤ Benghazi and the deaths of for Americans who were refused needed security by Hillary Clinton and presumably Barack Obama whose whereabouts the night of the September 11, 2012 attacks are unknown. Hillary appointed close, personal friend Thomas Pickering who received several diplomatic appointments from her husband, to head the Accountability Review Board (ARB) looking into why our U.S. Ambassador to Libya was not protected in that country, and why possible life-saving aid was not deployed the night of the attacks. Pickering didn’t bother with interviewing Hillary or her staff before reaching his conclusion that she was not responsible.
➤ The IRS targeting Conservative groups by ignoring or denying deserved tax exempt status – for at least two years, and specifically as the 2012 elections drew near.
➤ The National Security Agency (NSA) secretly collecting THREE BILLION private phone calls daily (including yours), countless private emails and tweets (including yours) – and storing them in a new cybersecurity center, unknown to the public until the knowledge of government spying on every U.S. citizen was revealed by a whistleblower.
➤ As a part of, and a particularly devious part of, Government spying is the Department of Justice (DOJ), in an order signed by Attorney General Eric Holder, accusing distinguished Fox News Reporter James Rosen of being a criminal “co-conspirator” in a national security leak. Rosen does not have an incestuous relationship with the Obama administration, so…no protection there. Not only did the DOJ try to silence a reporter doing his job, they also snooped on his parent’s emails.
Still an outrageous and heartbreaking scandal barely touched by media, and not first reported by media:
➽ Fast and Furious
The point: the mainstream media broke none of these stories or these below:
➽ Former Congressman Anthony Weiner resigned in disgrace after tweeting photos of his private parts to a few women, one believed to have been under age. Today he is running for Mayor of New York City. His wife Huma Abedin, one of those numerous in the Obama administration with Muslim Brotherhood connections and a prominent elephant in the room, was Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff. Abedin’s connections are “parental,” in other words, close and personal. There was little, if any, main stream reporting on Abedin’s influence in the State Department. When Clinton exited, Abedin’s job title was changed to “special government employee.” Both positions, Deputy Chief of Staff and “special government employee,” has offered her the luxury of time, and to work not in Washington D.C., but from home in New York – with time for another gig as a “consultant” or “private contractor” with a client connected to the Bill Clinton White House – drawing salary from U.S. taxpayers along with her 6-figure salary for ‘consulting.’
A State Department official noted there were 100 such consultants at the agency, saying, “Ms. Abedin’s status was approved through the normal process.” Source: New York Post
The leftist “moral outrage”when Conservatives doubt the economic numbers coming from the administration, and wouldn’t you know it, more incest:
John Harris of the Politico is married to an abortion rights activist who used to run NARAL Virginia.
The Politico’s Chief Washington Correspondent, Jonathan Allen, left the Politico to work for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, then returned to the Politico.
Andy Barr of the Politico left the Politico to work for the Democratic National Committee and now works for Richard Carmona, the Democrats’ candidate for Senate in Arizona against Jeff Flake.
George Stephanopolous of ABC News used to be a strategist for Bill Clinton and even after becoming Chief Washington Correspondent still engaged in regular conversations with Rahm Emanuel, James Carville, and Paul Begala from the Clinton days. (Ironic, isn’t it, that John Harris wrote that story)
Michael Scherer of Time, where Jay Carney left to go to Joe Biden’s office, got his start in left wing publications, as did Ezra Klein of the Washington Post who famously created the left wing filled with Washington journalists and pundits to bounce around themes in the left wing echo chamber.
Linda Douglass of ABC News left ABC to serve as Chief Propaganda Officer for the Obama White House in charge of getting Obamacare through.
Andrew Rosenthal of the New York Times made up the story about President George H. W. Bush being surprised and taken aback by a common supermarket check out scanner. The story was made up by Rosenthal who was not even present. Andrew Rosenthal is now the Editor of the New York Times Editorial Page.
The BuzzFeed crew are mostly left of center, hang out with left of center reporters and pundits, and the media considers them and their cat GIFs the second coming of a supposedly objective Huffington Post. Source: RedState
In my opinion, today’s biggest scandal mirrors our past-modern-day major scandal, Watergate. The powers of the IRS to target taxpayers for political ideology leaves little room for optimism for a healthy Republic if it continues. When even a Democrat columnist, who happens to be a Fox News analyst, pounds a big and terrible story, the incestuous media ignores it. Our press is still free, they just choose cronyism, enhancing and protecting family and business finances, over protecting the Constitution.