My article on Martin Luther King’s assassination (did it involve the U.S. Army?) is listed among the Honorable Mentions in the Inaugural Edition of the Watchers of Weasels. As always, I am proud to be in the company of Ask Marion and The Pirate’s Cove, along with all the Council Submissions and Non-Council Submissions. If you are not familiar with the Watcher’s Council, each week the list of recommended articles is posted and you’ll find it to be among the best and most important reading in the blogosphere. Enjoy! UPDATED: SEE THE WINNERS HERE.
- The Noisy Room – There’s No Truth In The News And No News In The Truth
- Simply Jews – What Jonathan Freedland doesn’t get
- Joshuapundit-Obama’s 2nd Inaugural – Darkness at Noon
- The Political Commentator – The hit and run President!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Saudi Royal Stability
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Want a lower tax rate? You’re a “whiner”
- Bookworm Room – To win the future, conservatives need to give voters a positive image of a can-do America and a can-do Republican Party
- VA Right! - Is Bill Bolling Planning to Torpedo Republicans with Indy Run for Governor?
- The Razor – How Colin Powell is a Racist
- Gay Patriot – What President Obama Should (But Likely Won’t) Say Today
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Wild Cristina Kirchner
- The Right Planet – The Left’s War on the Bill of Rights
- The Glittering Eye -Financial Report
- Rhymes With Right – What This Chinese Dissident Has To Say About America’s Second Amendment
- The Pirate’s Cove – Warmist Worries About Coral Which Apparently Thrives In Cold Water
- Maggie’s Notebook – Did Memphis Police, the Mafia and YIKES! the U.S. Army Conspire in the Assassination of MLK?
- Ask Marion – The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- Mark Steyn –Fake dead girlfriends and fake debt limitssubmitted by The Noisy Room
- Policymic – Mali War: French Are Hypocrites For Rushing In With Military Aid submitted by Simply Jews
- Caroline Glick – Bye Bye London submitted byJoshuapundit
- The Strategist -Google in North Korea: Pyongyang kowtow or smart diplomacy? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Tom Ricks/Best Defense – The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Buckhorn Road – The Militia Is… submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Robert Tracinski/Real Clear Politics -Barack Obama is Boring submitted by Bookworm Room
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Veteran stands up for 2nd Amendment at Chicago anti-gun forum submitted by VA Right!
- Gregory Mann/Africa Is A Country –France in Mali: The End of the Fairytale submitted by The Razor
- Jennifer Rubin/Right Turn -Really, thats it, Mr. President? submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sultan Knish –The Authenticity of Fake submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Blacksphere – Read, Weep, Print and Keep! submitted by The Right Planet
- Ralph Peters – The Perfect Squirm submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – Hagel, Brennan, and the Obama View of the Middle East submitted by The Watcher