The generous Watcher of Weasels Council has announced this weeks nominations in their Pe-Amnesty Edition. My article on Senator Sessions calling for the resignation of John Morton, the Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement is named for Honorable Mention. You may remember in 2010 when 7,000 ICE agents cast a vote of ‘no confidence’ in John Morton. He’s Obama’s man, so he’s still there. Senator Sessions said there is no way America can have “comprehensive immigration reform” with Morton at the helm. Notice that I’m in very good company with other Honorable Mentions. Here are this week’s nominations along with some exciting Council News – you could be a Council member. Find out how below:
Before we get started, let me remind you that thereâ€™s now a seat available on the Watcherâ€™s Council up for grabs.
Weâ€™re currently looking at candidates, so if youâ€™re interested, think you qualify or want to find out more about whatâ€™s involved in being part of the longest established blogging group of its kind, simply leave a comment with site URL and your e-mail address (which wonâ€™t be published) on any article over atÂ Joshuapundit.
These donâ€™t come up all that often and when they do they usually fill up quickly, so donâ€™t snooze.
This week,Â Crazy Bald Guy,Â The Pirateâ€™s Cove,Â Maggieâ€™s Notebook,Â Ask MarionÂ andÂ Right ReasonÂ took advantage of my generous offer of linkage and earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcherâ€™s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didnâ€™t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over toÂ JoshuapunditÂ and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which wonâ€™t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcherâ€™s Council contest for the week.
Itâ€™s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcherâ€™s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, letâ€™s see what we have this weekâ€¦.
- The Colossus of RhodeyÂ â€“Â Ah, a gun control Dopey WNJ Letter of the Week
- Joshuapundit-How The UK Sunday Times Observed Holocaust Memorial Dayâ€¦
- The Political CommentatorÂ â€“Â What does our future hold: Jim DeMint and Heritage in New York City for the Presidentsâ€™ Tour!
- The Noisy RoomÂ â€“Â The Gathering Red Storm
- Simply JewsÂ â€“Â North Korea: why sticks just might work, Charles Armstrong notwithstanding
- The Right PlanetÂ â€“Â Breaking Through the Right-Left Paradigm
- The RazorÂ â€“Â Precious Moments Remembered
- GrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnDÂ â€“Â â€œWhat Difference Does It Make?â€
- Bookworm RoomÂ â€“Â Conservatives need to create powerful, â€œstickyâ€ messages that lead the electorate to a tipping point
- VA Right! -Â Meet the New Democrats: A Non-Compromising Unity of Hatred and Intolerance
- The Mellow JihadiÂ â€“Â Alleged Racism at American Idol?
- The Glittering EyeÂ -Rise of the Apparatchiks
- Gay PatriotÂ â€“Â A case for conservative optimism
- Rhymes With RightÂ â€“Â Doesnâ€™t This Court-Ordered Exile Implicate A Number Of Rights?
- Crazy Bald GuyÂ â€“Â Obamapalooza 2013
- Maggieâ€™s NotebookÂ â€“Â Sessions Calls for ICE Director John Morton to Resign: Judge Rules ICE Agents Have Standing to Sue Obama on DREAM
- The Pirateâ€™s CoveÂ â€“Â Why Do Dems Want Women To Be Unable To Protect Themselves?
- Right ReasonÂ â€“Â Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat?
- Ask MarionÂ â€“Â The Lesson in the Betrayal of Sarah Palin
- The AtlanticÂ â€“Â The Real Cuban Missile CrisisÂ submitted byÂ The Colossus of Rhodey
- Andrew McCarthyÂ â€“Â Apes, Pigs And F-16sÂ submitted byÂ Joshuapundit
- The Elder of ZiyonÂ -A personal story for Holocaust Remembrance DayÂ submitted byÂ The Political Commentator
- David MametÂ â€“Â Gun Laws and the Fools of ChelmÂ submitted byÂ The Noisy Room
- StormbringerÂ â€“Â Destroying The U.S. MilitaryÂ submitted byÂ Simply Jews
- Charles Hurt/Washington TimesÂ â€“Â Gun Edicts Put Personal Liberty Under Firesubmitted byÂ The Right Planet
- Cap Black, The Western Center for JournalismÂ â€“Â Being Political And Black Beyond The Democrat/Republican DynamicÂ submitted byÂ The Razor
- The CompassÂ â€“Â Did Israeli Air Force Vote Against An Iran War?Â submitted byGrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnD
- National Review/Habeeb & LevenÂ -Â After the Crack-UpÂ submitted byBookworm Room
- Army TimesÂ â€“Â Soldier with two new arms: â€˜It feels amazingâ€™Â submitted byÂ VA Right!
- American PowerÂ â€“Â David Frum, CNNâ€™s Faux Conservative, Claims Americans â€˜Do Not Need Firearms to Protect Themselves, They Are Safer Than Ever Beforeâ€¦â€™submitted byÂ The Mellow Jihadi
- Media NationÂ â€“Â TNRâ€™s new owner crosses a line with Obama interviewÂ submitted byThe Glittering Eye
- Michael BaroneÂ â€“Â Obamaâ€™s address long on audacity, short on hopeÂ submitted byGay Patriot
- Pirateâ€™s CoveÂ â€“Â Sharpton: People Donâ€™t Have The Right To Unregulated Rightssubmitted byÂ Rhymes with Right
- Sultan KnishÂ â€“Â Donâ€™t Give UpÂ submitted byÂ The Watcher
- Barry RubinÂ â€“Â Secretary of State Kerry Shows He Doesnâ€™t Have a Clue About How Foreign Policy WorksÂ submitted byÂ The Watcher
Is Fox News really different?Â â€“ Why you need to read, get active & involved, follow some blogs and listen to conservative radio as well as watching Fox News