At least twice, Michelle Obama has to ask her audience if they understand what she’s saying. Over and over she asks “do you hear me?” do you understand me? “If we do this work” (re-elect Barack) “that’s how change really happens in this country,” she says, a fact we are all too aware of. She is so used to speaking to the dumbed-down that she asks: “Do you see me standing here?” And she actually says “all of our kids are worthy….” (Words, just Words) – Remember Obama’s message to Hillary Clinton in 2008 when he plagiarized former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick – “Words, just words.” Michelle is full of “just words,” nothing behind them but another 4 years of taxpayer-paid globe-trotting and avoiding the humiliation coming her way on November 6th. “All kids are worthy,” she said, but we know, to Democrats, “all kids” are not worthy.
• Nearly half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.
• Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.
• Forty percent of pregnancies among white women, 67% among blacks and 53% among Hispanics are unintended.
• In 2008, 1.21 million abortions were performed, down from 1.31 million in 2000. However, between 2005 and 2008, the long-term decline in abortions stalled. From 1973 through 2008, nearly 50 million legal abortions occurred.
• Each year, two percent of women aged 15–44 have an abortion. Half have had at least one previous abortion.
• At least half of American women will experience an unintended pregnancy by age 45, and, at current rates, one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45. Source: Guttmacher.org
Michelle Obama Racine, WI – “All Our Kids Are Worthy” (video)