Senator Claire McCaskill’s (D-MO) husband received $40 million in “federal subsidies for low-income housing developments in her first five years in office.” During that time, the hubby Joseph Shepard had income of between $400,000 and $2.6 Million. What are federal subsidies for low-income housing developments?
The subsidies cover the gap between the rent paid by the tenant and the value of the housing unit as determined by the federal government. Source: AP
Shepard also runs nursing homes, and McCaskill is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. Here’s another eyebrow-raiser: $1 Million in Obama stimulus money went to housing subsidies affiliated with Shepard.
Vote for current U.S. Congressman Todd Aiken (R-MO) for McCaskill’s Missouri’s Senate seat. He is a true conservative and has a very conservative voting record. We need him in the Senate.
1) proposed H.R. 6000 to validate the immigration status of aliens receiving federal benefits,
2) voted for the Federal Reserve Transparency Act (passed House),
3) voted for the repeal of Obamacare (passed),
4) voted for the Domestic Energy and Jobs Act (passed),
5) voted against Project Labor Agreements (passed),
6) voted for Ryan Budget (passed),
7) voted for returning water to California’s Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Act (passed),
8) voted for the development of Shale Oil Resources (passed),
9) voted for prohibiting Insider Trading by Government Officials (passed),
10) voted for amending the budget baseline (passed),
11) voted against the President’s authority to raise the debt limit (passed),
12) voted for limiting regulation on Farm Dust (passed),
13) voted for Congressional approval of regulations (passed).
On the slim chance that some of these may or did make it to the Senate floor, do you think McCaskill would support any one of them? She will not. I don’t agree with a few of Akins votes, but I agree with all of the above and anyone wanting smaller government and U.S. sovereignty should agree with them as well.
Reward Akin for those votes. Most are lying in a drawer somewhere in the Senate where Claire McCaskill, agreeing with Harry Reid, thinks it is just swell not to bring them up for a vote and allow The People to exercise their full power through their elected officials. Every Republican we can send to the Senate will get those reams of legislation out of the dusty drawer and into the sunlight.
A vote for Claire McCaskill is a vote for Obama’s sponsored infanticide. As an Illinois State Senator, BO was the only legislator to vote NOT to give life saving measures to an aborted child born alive. A vote for Claire McCaskill is a vote for EPA regulations, illegal Presidential Executive Orders and Signing Statements. A vote for Claire McCaskill is a vote for continual downgrades and dumbing-down of education, the DREAM Act and no American energy independence.
McCaskill has a series of real scandals under her belt, including charging taxpayers for air flights around her home state, in a private plane which she and hubby own. There’s more: in March of 2011 she hadn’t paid personal property taxes on the plane for four years. She mailed in a check for $287,273 to St. Louis County for the taxpayer abuse and said her attorney was checking to see if she owed more. Claire McCaskill and Joseph Shepard are what you might call a Power Couple. They are in a position to use the abuse of power against the will of the people, and against the welfare of the people. Vote for Todd Akin. He needs your help. Please donate here if you can. Read about Claire McCaskill’s tax returns at Gateway Pundit.