What If Egypt Intel Warned of US Israeli Embassy Attacks on Sept 4? Global Jihad Cells – Who Are “Senior Diplomatic Sources”

On September 9th, The Jerusalem Post had a small article saying a September 4, 2012 letter obtained by an Egyptian privately owned daily newspaper, Al-Masry Al-Youm, warned that Sinai-based/Gaza-based “Global Jihad” cells were planning attacks on American and Israeli embassies in Cairo. The JP says “all Egyptian security sectors” were warned. There is nothing saying the U.S. or Israel was warned. We do have a report from the UK Independent saying “senior diplomatic sources” claim the U.S. had 48 hours warning. We don’t know if those sources were American. So who are they?

Hillary Clinton

I found the  story of the Jerusalem Post at the Ulsterman Report. The questions is, would Egypt/did Egypt warn the U.S.? Whatever the truth, we can’t get away from the fact that our Government did nothing to secure our interests in the Middle East on or near the eleventh anniversary of September 11th, knowing full well that every year our enemies try to pull-off something big on that day.

Who got the 48 hour warning?

We heard that Sean Smith, who died along with Ambassador Stevens at the Benghazi consulate compound, had sent “chilling” online messages before the attack. Apparently those messages were not sent to the White House, or the State Department, but left on an online gaming site that he frequented and where he had made friends:

One of the American diplomats killed Tuesday in a bloody attack on a Libyan Consulate told pals in an online gaming forum hours earlier that he’d seen suspicious people taking pictures outside his compound and wondered if he and his team might “die tonight.”

But hours before the bloody assault, Smith sent a message to Alex Gianturco, the director of “Goonswarm,” Smith’s online gaming team or “guild.”

“Assuming we don’t die tonight,” the message, which was first reported by Wired, read. “We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.”

By noon East Coast time, the Cairo Embassy and/or the State Department had posted the infamous apology for the hurt feelings of Muslims. That means at least by noon, Sunday November 9th, “credible sources” gave someone a warning:

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and “lockdown”, under which movement is severely restricted. Source: UK Independent

 So who are these “senior diplomatic sources” who knew something wicked was coming our way in plenty of time to secure our Embassies and Consulates. Blood will be on their hands if they don’t blow the whistle. If there was a warning soon after the September 4th Egyptian letter that’s another story.