1. unintentional: an inadvertent insult.
2. not attentive; heedless.
3. of, pertaining to, or characterized by lack of attention.
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, orsurreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
The book Barack Obama: The Story, by David Maraniss ends before Obama enters law school and surmises that young Barack wanted to tell a “familiar, simple, and ultimately optimistic story” about “race and identity.” Maraniss finds that Obama was not an outsider as a boy in Hawaii, and certainly not maligned because he was Black or of mixed race.
I have not read Maraniss’ book, but this synopsis at Buzzfeed
credits the the author with “convincingly” disputing significant elements” in Obama’s book and using credible sources.
Thirty-eight instances of untruthful stories in Dreams From My Father
are mentioned, and you’ll find 9 tall tales highlighted here
. Here are 6 that stand out:
1) Barack’s Kenyan Grandfather was not imprisoned and/or tortured by the British (remember how in one of his first acts as President, Obama handed back to 10 Dowing Street, Churchill’s bronzed bust – a prized gift to the U.S.)
2) His Indonesian stepafther’s father was not killed by Dutch soldiers in a war of independence.
3) He dated white girls, presented them as Black in his book. He said he dated one White girl, then broke up with her because she wasn’t Black, then…moved on to another White woman.
4) Completely eliminated two white college roomates from his writings
5) Ann Dunham, the President’s Mother, left Obama Sr., not the other way around and Senior was abusive with at least one other wife (he was married to at least one other women when he married Dunham):
“His father Hussein Onyango, was a man who hit women, and it turned out that Obama was no different,” Maraniss writes. “I thought he would kill me,” one ex-wife tells him; he also gave her sexually-transmitted diseases from extramarital relationships. Source.
6) Obama apparently whined in his book that he didn’t get much time on the basketball court because his coach liked players “who play like white boys.” According to the book, he barely made the team and race had nothing to do with it.
Remember that Obama as President went to Selma, Alabama and told an audience his parents had the courage to marry and have a child because of the Selma marches. Baby Barack was born in August 1961. The first of the three Selma marches didn’t happen until 1965. Obama fables are abundant.
Knowing the truth may be clearer after reading Maraniss’ book, or maybe not. In the meantime, rumors still linger that Obama’s mentor (thanks to his White Grandfather, Stanley Dunham) Frank Marshall Davis, a prominent Black poet and Communist, is Obama’s real father and now there are allegations/suggestions from Davis’ own writings, that Davis and his wife were sexual “free spirits,” and Stanley Ann Dunham participated in some of their fun. Davis may have photographed Stanley Ann Dunham in the nude and in provocative poses:
Frank Marshall Davis, pornographer (read more here)
In 1968, Greenleaf Classics in San Diego published a pornographic novel titled “Sex Rebel Black: Memoirs of a Gash Gourmet,” authored by “Bob Greene,” a pen name Davis later admitted was his own.
In the sex novel that Davis claimed was autobiographical, he describes a swinging lifestyle in which he and his wife had sex numerous times with an underage girl named “Anne,” a figure very suggestive of Obama’s mother…
In a collection of Davis poems published in a book titled “Black Moods,” compiled by his biographer, University of Kansas English Professor John Edgar Tidwell, are 37 written “portraits” grouped in a section subtitled “Horizontal Cameos.” Each poem is dedicated to a different woman identified only by her first name. The second poem is dedicated to “Anne” and reads as follows:
In the gangling hours
Thin, adolescent hours
Before night runs softly
Away into the west
Anne rises wearily From her tired bed
Sitting in a chair.
See a video of the alleged Dunham photographs here. The questions: did Barack Obama, Sr. cover up for a Dunham-Davis affair and why was young Obama put in direct contact with a man like Frank Marshall Davis?