An official document has allegedly been found in the Boston Public Library archives showing one Certificate of Citizenship (COC) granted to a U.S. Citizen, apparently at the INS point of entry, for an individual, coming to the U.S. from Kenya between the time period July 1, 1961 and December 31, 1961. Only one such Certificate for that time period , which includes August 4, 1961, said to be Barack Obama’s birth date, is recorded. Something else I noticed through further research below, is that Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro may have gone to Nairobi to be with Barack Obama Sr. at a time other than Junior’s birth. Records reportedly show Dunham filed for divorce in January 1964, yet she may have gone to Nairobi on August 4, 1964. Whether she saw Obama Sr. at on that trip, I don’t know, but the records below show that she left the States for Nairobi on August 16, 1964 (and the information comes from “the mother,” which in this case would be Ann Dunham’s mother. Dunham married Lolo Soetoro sometime in 1965, after first meeting him in Hawaii in 1962. The article on the Immigration and Naturalization Services document is by Dan Crosby at The Daily Pen (linked below). To be clear, I did not see who found the document and decided to reveal it. I didn’t see the source stated in the article, but it is a long piece with a lot detail, so I may have missed it.
The record shows demographic and status classifications for a passenger who was explicitly recorded at the INS [Immigration and Naturalization Services] Arrival Inspection Station as an individual being born to a U.S. citizen parent arriving from the Kenyan region of Africa between July 1st and December 31st, 1961.
This information and the dates of its documentation are disturbing given the rare nature of the issuance of certificates of citizenship for children who acquire their citizenship by birth to incoming U.S. citizens in this particular region of Africa.
These dates not only align with the alleged date of Obama’s birth on August 4, 1961, but also with evidence indicating that Ann Dunham departed from Hawaii beginning in February, 1961, shortly after her undocumented marriage to Obama Sr. Source: The Daily Pen
The obvious question is, does this certificate bestow Natural Born Status on the child?
According to the INS, Certificates of Citizenship are issued upon arrival in the U.S. to those who have acquired statutory citizenship (not natural-born citizenship) by birth to at least one U.S. citizen parent within the previous year while that parent(s) was temporarily in another country.
I have not found supporting documentation for the above statement, but only spent a few minutes looking. There is a lot of detail and copies of documents at The Daily Pen. Please read it all here. BirtherReport.com has released numerous videos of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigations. View them here, and read more here.
Jan. 31, 1961, when she concluded the fall term at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, until Aug. 19, 1961, when the University of Washington at Seattle documents she was enrolled for extension courses.
Assuming Barack Obama Jr. was born Aug. 4, 1961, and the baby was full-term, Dunham quit the University of Hawaii when she was two months pregnant while her husband-to-be continued his studies at the same school without interruption.
One explanation is that Dunham simply left to focus her energy and time on the coming baby, even though that seems inconsistent with the rapidity with which she returned to university studies, in a distant city, after the birth.
That Dunham dropped out to be a housewife and mother would have represented a very traditional adaptation to what was in reality anything but a traditional marriage or subsequent career and motherhood.
There are no travel or passport records available for Dunham, Barack Obama Sr. or President Obama, so determining whether Dunham remained in Hawaii during these undocumented months is difficult…
The only documentation for Dunham’s marriage to Barack Obama Sr. comes from divorce documents that list the marriage date as Feb. 2, 1961.
No wedding certificate for the couple has ever been found or published.
In his autobiography “Dreams from My Father,” Obama wrote of his parents wedding: “There’s no record of a real wedding, a cake, a ring, a giving away of the bride. No families were in attendance; it’s not even clear that people back in Kansas were fully informed. Just a small civil ceremony, a justice of the peace. The whole thing seems so fragile in retrospect, so haphazard.”
For the record, and perhaps a bit off-topic here, Barack Hussein Obama, Srs Immigration Records are here, along with a discussion of Senior’s marriage to a Kenyan women at the same time he married Ann Dunham, if he did. Some notes from what I’m reading:
● Among the documents is one showing an alias of “Obama Barac H.
● When Obama Sr. applied to come to the U.S. to attend the University of Hawaii, he left blank the request for marital information.
● On July 21, 1964 a Harvard University Document showing Obama Sr. “leaving Harvard July 1, 1964 Reason: I.N.S. requested and has no funds.”
● In the following it document that Obama Sr. left the U.S. on July 17, 1964. Whomever the person below is, she went to Kenya to visit Obama Sr. on August 16, 1964.
World Net Daily: Dunham’s passport records, requested through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) are missing for the critical years surrounding Obama’s birth, but note that she (what appears to be Dunham) went to Kenya in August 1964 – 3 years after Obama Jrs. birth:
Responding to a Freedom of Information Act request, the State Department has released passport records of Stanley Ann Dunham, President Obama’s mother – but records for the years surrounding Obama’s 1961 birth are missing.
The State Department claims a 1980s General Services Administration directive resulted in the destruction of many passport applications and other “nonvital” passport records, including Dunham’s 1965 passport application and any other passports she may have applied for or held prior to 1965.
Destroyed, then, would also be any records shedding light on whether Dunham did or did not travel out of the country around the time of Barack Obama’s birth.
The claim made in the Freedom of Information response letter that many passport records were destroyed during the 1980s comes despite a statement on the State Department website that Passport Services maintains U.S. passport records for passports issued from 1925 to the present.
In an August 28, 1964 document of unknown origination, when Barack Obama Jr. would have been 3 years old:
Mrs. [redacted] telephone today. Her daughter, [redacted] went to Nairobi, Kenya on August 16 — and then moved on to Mobmasa. She stayed at the Hotel Salisbury…Nairobi while she was there.
I found out from Rev. Mr. Klotzle of Universalist-Unitarian Committee last week that Barack Obama has two wives — one in Africa and one in Honolulu. Mr. Klotzle is not impressed with Obama.
Today in talking to [redacted] I learned that [redacted] of the Harvard Center of African studies informed [redacted] that Obama has two wives as well as a child in Honolulu. Despite that knowledge [redacted] still went to Nairobi to visit Obama.
● Documents show Obama Sr. as a British citizen, born in Kenya. He entered the U.S. on August 9, 1959, original date of departure unclear.
● Then was extended four times to: 8/8/61, 8/8/62, 8/8/63 and 4/29/64.
● Obama Sr. actually left on July 22, 1964. His status within the U.S. was investigated several time and on of the documents titles one investigation “Abscondee.” A disgruntled telephone call to INS about Obama Sr. on July 17, 1964 informed them that he was still in the U.S.
A letter dated July 17, 1964 says the following:
Barach H. Obama
A [redacted] hs called twice and is quite upset because her daughter (27) is planning on marrying this alien. Looks like he has one or two wives now. One file shows that his departure time expired 7/8/64 and he is apparently still here.
Please have investigation conducted as to his status.[there is a last sentence that I cannot read enough to make sense].
● Obama Sr. attempted numerous times to stay in the U.S. Harvard University denied him the extension and were in contact with the INS.
● In May 1964, Obama Sr. is told Harvard University has no more funds to support him in Cambridge, that he has completed is formal course work and general examinations – and that he must terminate his stay in the U.S.
● Harvard University worked diligently to send Obama Sr. back to Kenya.
● In a letter dated April 28, 1964 from an unknown source, it is stated that they believe he is married to one woman in Kenya and one woman in Honolulu and speculation that he is also married to a third woman in Cambridge.
● A letter from Robert L. Suddath at INS, to The American Consul Foreign Service of the U.S. in London, England, dated March 2, 1964, talks about a female “native and citizen of Kenya, who came to the U.S on September 6, 1962 as an F-Student, bound for a high school in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Her name is redacted. She apparently had a sponsorship to the U.S., and then that sponsorship was withdrawn.
We are informed that the young woman had been associating with a male Kenyan student at Harvard, one Barack Obama. The suspicion exists, according to the information give us, that she may have gone to London for [redacted] and will undoubtedly be seeking to return to the U.S. It is possible she may have a valid student visa. She does not have to our knowledge an I-20 from any school in this area. She may be residing at [redacted] London, england or her whereabouts may be known to authorities there. It is believed that her mother and other family members reside in Kenya and her brother is listed as [entire line redacted], Kenya, S. Africa. … The information concerning her relations with Mr. Obama are for the information of your office and not to be reealed to sources outside of the Department of State or Immigration Service.
● The brother of the young woman mentioned above was an elder brother. She did poorly in school in U.S. and went to London to visit a sister that INS believed was not in London. The document says “…Obama has been phoning trying to get her reinstated…. Obama is considered by [redacted] to be a slippery character.” The “airport” had a “lookout” posted for this person.
● Documents show that Obama Sr. had one child, a son, Roy Obama, on August 17, 1962.
● Married Dunham on Feb 2, 1961 – been a student since 1959 at UH. entered US on Aug 9, 1959 (if they indeed were ever officially married)
“Mrs. McCabe, University of Hawaii, Foreign Student adviser…further states that Subject has been running around with several girls since he first arrived here last summer and she cautioned him about his playboy wasy. Subject replied that he would “try” to stayaway from the girls. [A couple of lines redacted]. Subject told Mrs. McCabe that in Kenya all that is necessary to be divorced is to tell the wife that she is divorced and that constitutes a legal divorce. Subect claims to have divorced from his wife in Kenya in this method.”
● Listed as a friend on University of Hawaii documents was Dr. Frank Laubach, known as an Evangelical Christian missionary, aslo known as “The Apostle to the Illiterates.”
UPDATE: Today, the Washington Times is reporting the flight records are missing for the week of Obama’s birth. You’ll find all the details in the link below – Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse. The short story is, Sheriff Arpaio’s office found that all airline flight records for the period surrounding August 1961 were destroyed, as the international airlines flying them were no longer in business. So, the Cold Case Posse found that the National Archives did have the records. The records for a 10 year period were examined, and guess what: the flight records into the United States, week of Obama’s birth, were scrubbed clean from the microfilm. I think it is safe to say, all pertinent information about Barack Obama has been scrubbed, with the exception of the possibility of these records found at the Boston Public Library (assuming they do exist).
Related and Background: