In this video filmed by Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra, she and Bill Maher chat on the set of Maher’s show. Earlier she went to Mississippi and filmed a toothless man and others the elite Left can laugh at. She sums up Mississippi as racist rednecks voting Republican. She is with Maher to preview another video she filmed across the street from her New York home at the local Welfare office. She sees a vote against Obama by Mississippi voters, just as absurd as the comments from those lined up for welfare. According to Maher and Pelosi, Mississippians are racists. New Yorkers…entitled, because after all, we spend billions more on defense than we do on food stamps.
Some highlights and quotes in case the video does not work, in which case, you can view it here.:
● Alexandra interviews her doorman, who sees the drama going on across the street every day. Maher says, hey in New York City, doormen are not Black. Pelosi says something like, yeah, but he’s not voting for Obama, and yet his entire family is Democrat. Her intimation is that the doorman is just a doorman. Should be a blue collar kind of guy who would definitely vote Obama. But he isn’t.
● I’m here trying to get some Obama bucks, some Obama money.
● Who are you going to vote for in this election: Obama, cause he’s Black.
● You are a healthy young man. Why aren’t you working right now? “My background. Once you go to jail, it’s hard to get a job.
● I am here to get some benefits. Know what I mean? I’m here to get a check. I want a check…
● What kind of benefits are you getting? “Whatever the hell they’ve got to offer, like I don’t even know. I’m just here to get what I can get.”
● How long has it been since you actually worked? “ah, about half a decade.”
● Why should my tax money be going to you? “Only because my ancestors came here and helped build this place.” “My ancestors, the slaves.
● Alexandra asks a young woman, “tell me why you are voting for Obama.” “Because he gives me stuff.” What benefits are you getting? “Food stamps. It’s just food.
● What are you here to get from the Government? “All I get – stamps, public assistance, [Inaudible]. We call it money in the box or bottle or bubble???…[inaudible]”
● How many children do you have?” “Five.” “By how many mothers.” “four baby mammas.”
● Do you really want to work, or do you just want a check? “I just want a check.”
● Do you have any intention of getting a job? “Not looking for a job, a career maybe, but not a job.
Linked at KatyPundit in a great Monday news roundup – if you haven’t seen the three old boy, in a cast and wheelchair patted down by the TSA, view it here.
Alexandra Pelosi Interviews the New York City Welfare Line (video)