Gosh darn, isn’t she cute. So fired-up on principle. Curry is offended by ‘Obama the Food Stamp President.’ In the video, she wants to know, “if there is anything, Newt Gingrich,” your ex-wife can do to derail your campaign?
Where were Curry’s questions to Obama about:
1. Rezko and his shady house deal,
2. The friendship with Bill Ayers the domestic terrorist,
4. The $2M lost to education when Obama ran the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and cleareing payments to both Bill Ayers and his father John Ayers,
5. The persistent “present” votes in Congress
6. His message of wealth distribution
7. A promise to bring “skyrocketing” electricity bill to Americans
8. His cabinet members who paid no taxes until their evasion became public knowledge
9. Communist and 9/11 Truther Van Jones installed in the administration.
10. A question about his immersion in Communism would have been helpful back in 2008:
…about his father, a committed communist,
…his childhood mentor Frank Davis Marshall, a committed communist,
…his teaching as a Community Organizer, of committed communist Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals.
11. The Gulf drilling bans that caused a judge to rule Obama and the Department of Justics in contempt of court.
12. His 68 high-status appointments for campaign bundlers
13. Suing states trying to protect residents from illegal aliens
14. Setting up Fast and Furious to put more restrictive laws on gun sellers, and taking the life of a border agent.
15. Or how about the latest ObamaCare flow chart (makes the original look like a domino):
Newt Gingrich and an Offended Ann Curry (video)