Weird new news in the case of missing Baby Lisa Irwin.
1) New: No known phone owned by Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin has ever made or received a phone call, from or to, Megyn Wright.
Police have contended that the cell phone of Deborah Bradley was used around 11 p.m. the night the baby went missing. (Wright says the call came in 8:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. A 50-second call was allegedly made from the phone to Megyn Wright. Wright claims she did not answer the call. So far, the story is that Bradley does not know Wright and Wright does not know Bradley.
But Wright does know the bald handyman, John Tanko, known as “Jersey” who is said have frequented the Bradley’s neighborhood. Jersey and Wright have apparently lived together off and on for some time. Wright has claimed he has some serious drug connections. Her roommates have said she also has connections. Tanko is said to be homeless. After Baby Lisa disappeared, three witnesses reported seeing a bald man walking late at night not far away, carrying a baby clad only in a diaper.
2) The same cell phone belonging to Deborah Bradley tried to access her phone call voicemail at 3:17 a.m and 3:22 a.m. after Baby Lisa went supposedly went missing. Someone also tried to access the Internet from the phone, and according to Bradley-Irwin attorney, John Picerno, they successfully connected.
Picerno said this was revealed in an FBI powerpoint presentation on November 1st, but what was searched for was not revealed. Very odd. Wouldn’t that be a first question?
3) Ping records show the cell phone making the calls was never more than 1/5th to 1/3rd of a mile from house in the area of the woods behind the house to the Missouri River.
4) Megyn Kelly in her conversation with Picerno says Megyn Wright lives in a Meth house, and a roommate confirmed that, with the roommate saying she also used Meth.
5) Baby Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are now officially “suspects” in the police investigation, according to their attorney.
1) Over and over I’ve seen that Megyn Wright reported the call to her phone came in at 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
2) Rumor: A man named Mike Hancock rented a room to Megyn Wright in August 2011. He evicted her when she did not pay her rent. Hancock allegedly said Tanko (Jersey) visited Wright there. There are numerous links from the information to the Kansas City Start. All of those articles are now off the Internet.