So proud to be an Honorable Mention in the Watcher of Weasels Council nominations for my articleÂ Obamaâ€™s 2011 Jobs Plan, 2010 Jobs Plan, 2009 Jobs Plan: Do Sticky Note. Winners will be announced Friday. Here are the nominations, and you will find such great reading among these entries. My thanks to the WoW!
(Hereâ€™s Eric Claptonâ€™s sweet version, and Leadbellyâ€™s original recording, just for contrast)
Welcome to theÂ Watcherâ€™s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the â€˜sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This weekâ€™s contest is dedicated to those determined members who dealt with flooding and power outages and still pumped out this weekâ€™s fine nominations. Them, and Glenn Beck.Canâ€™t leave him out.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcherâ€™s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didnâ€™t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to theÂ â€˜Contact Meâ€™ pageÂ at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which wonâ€™t be published) in the comments sectionÂ no later than Monday 6PM PSTÂ to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcherâ€™s Council contest for the week.
Itâ€™s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcherâ€™s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, letâ€™s see what goodies we have up this weekâ€¦.
- The Noisy RoomÂ â€“Â Panetta and R2P to Usher in the American Fall
- The Colossus of RhodeyÂ â€“Â Al Gore: climate change skeptics are like old southern racists
- New ZealÂ â€“Â Communist Leader: The Republicans Must be Defeated!
- Joshuapundit-Do Blacks Realize Theyâ€™ve Been Played By Obama?
- Simply JewsÂ â€“Â On The Booming Apology Business
- The Political CommentatorÂ â€“Â Barack Obamaâ€™s Billy Carter? Meet Uncle Omar!
- GrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnDÂ â€“Â The Adventures Of Abu Muqawama
- The RazorÂ â€“Â The Hype Over Obamaâ€™s Intellect
- Right TruthÂ â€“Â What If The US Had Not Responded As We Did After 9/11?
- Bookworm RoomÂ â€“Â Learning curves, intelligence and Rick Perry
- VA Right -Â RedState, Erick Erickson and Jamie Radtke Have Explosive Breakup
- Rhymes With RightÂ â€“Â First Amendment Prevails In Florida Teacher Case!
- Snapped ShotÂ â€“Â Hate Scouts
- The Glittering EyeÂ -Settled Until it Isnâ€™t
- Monkey In The MiddleÂ â€“Â The Right To Rape A Child
- Maggieâ€™s NotebookÂ â€“Â Obamaâ€™s 2011 Jobs Plan, 2010 Jobs Plan, 2009 Jobs Plan: Do Sticky Note
- The Mellow JihadiÂ â€“Â The Dreaded Australian Curse
- Capitalist PreservationÂ â€“Â The Obama â€œTalk to the Hand Tourâ€: Marthas Vineyard EditionÂ ( warning, NSFW language)
- Caroline GlickÂ â€“Glenn Beckâ€™s Revealing VisitÂ submitted byÂ The Noisy Room
- Open Market.OrgÂ â€“Â No, the Government Didnâ€™t Cut Spending During the Great Depression, and More Government Spending Wonâ€™t Fix the Economysubmitted byÂ The Colossus of Rhodey
- Accuracy In MediaÂ â€“Â Ron Paul Reportedly Cuts Ties to Russian Channelsubmitted byÂ New Zeal
- Barry RubinÂ â€“Â A Lesson from Egypt for American PoliticsÂ submitted byJoshuapundit
- The Contentious CentristÂ â€“Â About Teachers And Moral Couragesubmitted byÂ Simply Jews
- Yid With LidÂ -Deja Vu all over againÂ submitted byÂ The Political Commentator
- Gun Powder And LeadÂ â€“Â On â€˜Women and the commentariatâ€™Â submitted byÂ GrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnD
- Naked Capitalism/Matt StollerÂ â€“What Eric Schneiderman Reveals About ObamaÂ submitted byÂ The Razor
- Sister ToldjahÂ -Quote of the Day: Melissa Clouthier on pundits worried about political â€œformâ€ â€“ plus commentaryÂ submitted byÂ Right Truth
- Pajamas Media/Roger L. Simon-Krugman Against ScienceÂ submitted byÂ Bookworm Room
- American ThinkerÂ â€“Â Virginiaâ€™s Political Earthquake, and Its Little HurricaneÂ submitted byÂ VA Right
- The ChiveÂ â€“Â Not Cool, Best Buy (1 Photo)Â submitted byÂ Rhymes with Right
- Ace of Spades HQÂ â€“Â Extremely Well-Rested and Relaxed President Cuts 10 Day Vacation Short By One DayÂ submitted byÂ Snapped Shot
- Via MeadiaÂ â€“Â New Blue Nightmare: Clarence Thomas and the Amendment of DoomÂ submitted byÂ The Glittering Eye
- Daniel PipesÂ â€“Â Obamaâ€™s Pretend Counterterrorism PolicyÂ submitted byThe Watcher
- Doug RossÂ â€“Â Mission Accomplished!Â submitted byÂ The Watcher
Posted by Maggie @ Maggie’s Notebook