For a second time now, a Watcher of Weasels council member has nominated one of my articles for consideration in the non-council submission category. Once again I am so honored to be mentioned among the other articles chosen by council members (and some of the finest writers on the Internet). My nominated article is on Anthony Weiner and the day the Congressman “confessed,” when we found that he not only sent intimate photos, he received them as well. We also learned that Andrew Breitbart had communications between a new woman and Weiner, separate from the Twitter revelations – and he had them in his possession more than a week before the May 27 Twitter scandal. The mainstream media was forced to admit that Liberal Democrat (and one of their beloved) Anthony Weiner actually took his camera and shot himself in the weiner. With certitude, I can say that erections have consequences. See the list of Council winners here on Friday.
As you will see from the nominated titles below, our country is in distress and there is much serious business to be talking about. In my opinion, Congressman Anthony Weiner’s abhorrent behavior qualifies as “serious business.” The hue and cry that it’s just about sex, pales when faced with the facts. Weiner could have been communicating with underage women, with Russian women, with Chinese women, with Middle Eastern women, or remove the word “women” from all of the above, and substitute the word “men.” He had no way to know who he was tweeting with, or emailing with, or sexting with. Weiner is blackmailable – making it impossible for him to defend this country, as he swore to do, and everyone needs to know what he has done and how he has done it.
My nomination this time came from The Watcher who is the blogmeister at JoshuaPundit. Linked below you will see his article What Does Peace Mean Anyway? which looks at the difference between peace and armistice.
By the way, you can also submit your work to the Watcher of Weasels Council. Just keep reading.
Welcome to theÂ Watcherâ€™s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the â€˜sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This weekâ€™s Contest is dedicated to the U.S. 2nd Ranger Battalion and Torpedo Squadron 8, men of valorâ€¦and to Huma Abedin, because this too shall pass.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcherâ€™s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didnâ€™t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to theÂ â€˜Contact Meâ€™ page atÂ Joshuapundit and post your link along with an e-mail address in the comments sectionÂ no later than Monday 6PM PSTÂ to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcherâ€™s Council contest for the week.
Itâ€™s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcherâ€™s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, letâ€™s see what we have this weekâ€¦.
- Joshuapundit-What Does Peace Mean, Anyway?
- Simply Jews â€“Â New Antisemitism â€“ Call for action
- The Noisy Room â€“Â Provoking The Whirlwind
- The Razor â€“Â Weiner Comes Clean But Doesnâ€™t Resign
- The Colossus of Rhodey â€“Â The â€œincredibleâ€ intellect it takes to invoke racism
- New Zeal â€“Â Valerie Jarrettâ€™s Father-in-Law Was a Communist, Worked With Obama Mentor Frank Marshall Davis
- The Political Commentator â€“Â Sarah Palin Canâ€™t Win!
- Right Truth â€“Â Left-Wing Radical Violence vs Right-Wing
- Rhymes With Right â€“Â Assassination Humor Isnâ€™t Funny
- VA Right - Arab Spring? Are We Headed for an American Spring?
- Bookworm Room â€“Â A Sentimental Service In A Cynical Society â€” Our Navy
- The Glittering Eye -Having Or Doing
- GrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnD â€“Â Midway
- Snapped Shot â€“Â Hopscotch
- Libertyâ€™s Spirit â€“Â Jerusalem Day
- Texas4Palin â€“Â Relax,Mr. Lord
- The Pagan Temple â€“Â The Triumph Of Civic Virtue
- Iowahawk â€“Â Farewell, My Weiner submitted byÂ Joshuapundit
- Harryâ€™s Place â€“Â Crawfish-deprived sovereign citizen goes on shooting rampage submitted bySimply Jews
- Zombie â€“Proof that S.F.â€™s circumcision ban Is anti-Semitic submitted byÂ The Noisy Room
- Big Government â€“Deja Vu: Another Congressman Bares Naked Torso (and More) For Online Palsubmitted byÂ The Razor
- Common Sense Political Thought â€“Â Sarah Palinâ€™s Paul Revere â€œGaffeâ€ submitted byÂ The Colossus of Rhodey
- Melanie Phillips â€“Â Public Regulation And Private Squalor submitted byÂ New Zeal
- Silent Majority -Ho-humâ€¦ Romneyâ€™s in! submitted byÂ The Political Commentator
- Elder of Ziyon -An Open Letter To Leonard Nimoy submitted byÂ Right Truth
- Urban Grounds â€“Â The Alamo Drafthouseâ€™s New PSA On Texting in Their Theaters submitted byRhymes with Right
- Ace Of Spades â€“Â Grim Milestone: Public Finally Starting To Think Obamaâ€™s Been
President Long Enough To Call It His Economy submitted byÂ VA Right
- White House Dossier-Obama takes a pass on marking D-Day submitted byÂ Bookworm Room
- Zombie â€“Â Why the Hypocrisy Defense is political suicide for liberalismâ€ submitted byÂ The Glittering Eye
- StratFor â€“Â The Next Palestinian Move submitted byÂ GrEaT sAtAnâ€S gIrLfRiEnD
- Protein Wisdom â€“Â The Summer of â€œRecoveryâ€ submitted byÂ Snapped Shot
- Asian Week/Arthur Hu â€“Â Obamaâ€™s Dead Parrot Speech: Closer to Peaceâ€¦ Or Armageddon?submitted byÂ The Watcher
- Maggieâ€™s Notebook â€“Â Anthony Weinerâ€™s Confession submitted byÂ The Watcher