A couple of weeks ago a Council member submitted one of my articles to the Watcher’s of Weasels Council. I was thrilled to receive an Honorable Mention among the non-council submissions. From that I learned that I can submit articles directly to them. So I did and today and I’m so pleased to find my article on Egypt’s referendum vote to be listed. If you don’t know about the Watcher of Weasels Council here are links to whet your interest in this stellar group of bloggers.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
The following are the Council picks for this week. Please visit the Council webpage for many other category selections and intriguing reading.
- The Noisy Room – Welcoming Our New Masters…
- Bookworm Room – Defining terms so that they align with values
- Rhymes With Right – Dems Find Tax Increase They Won’t Support!
- Joshuapundit – Libya: War By UN Diktat
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Operation Odyssey Dawn
- The Political Commentator – Note to Obama: If you want to be treated like a superpower then act like a superpower
- Right Truth – Why Not Iran?
- New Zeal – Obama-Linked Socialists Encourage Spread of Militant Protests
- VA Right – Is Rigell Virginia’s Lone Fiscal Conservative in Congress???
- The Razor – Unforeseen Consequences of American Foreign Policy
- The Glittering Eye –Uncertainty
- Snapped Shot – Reuters Leaves Something Out
- The Colossus of Rhodey – It’s the private sector, Rev
- Simply Jews – Colonel Gaddafi and UN: the love story
- The Grouch – The She Devil Speaks – BEWARE!
- Maggie’s Notebook – Egypt’s Protesters Back in Tahrir Square: Referendum Vote Passes – Favors Muslim Brotherhood
- Restoring Honor Starts Here – Are You a Person “Worthy of Protection?”
- Capitalist Preservation – They hate us. It’s time to hate them right back.