This young man speaking works for Noodles & Company, a company that was started by one man and his wife with seed money invested by friends and family. The businessman worked hard and made a successful business with locations across the United States creating jobs and employing Americans, like the numskull in this video who obviously has no understanding of how business works.
The really good stuff starts around minute 2:55 or so but you really need to watch it all.
He wants to teach people the “truth” about history and socialism. Perhaps we should teach this little boy the reality of life.
1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.
2. The real world won’t care as much about your self-esteem. It’ll expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
3. You don’t want to follow your boss’s rules, quit your job and start your own company. You will find things very different when you run your own company.
4. Look around at your fellow “socialists”. How many are in fact Upper Middle-Class, bored kids living off of Mommy and Daddy or aging Hippies who still think that work is a dirty 4-letter word. (But throwing around the F-word isn’t wrong.)
5. You are just one worker. So why don’t you ask your fellow workers if they like your ideas. I bet you the older, mature ones will laugh at you.
Socialism didn’t work under the Soviet Union for the simple fact that without the incentive to succeed or fail, with the incentive to earn more money, with a boss willing to put his or her own money in jeopardy, people will not strive their hardest at work. Why bother to even work when you cannot be fired, get no bonuses for working harder than others, and you don’t own the company, the government does.
The sad fact is that this idiot will never grow up. He will never be more than a minimum wage earner blaming everybody but himself for his failures.
Wisconsin Labor Protests and International Socialism (video)