A group known as the Guardians of the free Republics have sent letters to “more than 30 governors,” asking them to step down or be removed from office within 3 days. The FBI says the letters themselves seem to pose no violent threat. In the video below you will hear a conversation about militias in all states. See video below.
Among the 30 receiving letters are governors from both sides of the aisle. At this time the names of three state governors have been released: Granholm (D-MI), Jindal (R-LA), Sanford (R-SC). While the FBI says there is no evidence that this group is violent, they warn that the letters may stir violence “by others.” An FBI “Intelligence Note” [not as serious as an “Intelligence Bulletin”] to Homeland Security and law enforcement around the country. Updating governors receiving letters: Culver (D -IA), Gibbons ( R-NV), Herbert ( R-UT), Perry (R-TX), Gregoire (D-WA), Doyle ( D-WI), Ritter (D-CO), Perdue (D-NC), Pawlenty (R-MN), Henry (D-OK), Rounds (R-SD), Heineman (R-NE), McDonnell (R-VA).
I might be wrong here, but this organization seems to have something to do with Paulians, or they simply support the program. This web page on the Daily Paul announces The Guardians of the Republic Project, Must Read. On the Guardians of the free Republics webpage is the name “The Restore America Plan.”
From the Guardians of the free Republic, The Restore America Plan:
The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable stragegy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhaviting the De jure Grand Juries to:
- Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
- Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
- Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
- End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
- End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
- End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
- End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
- End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
- Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
- End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
- End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
- End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
- End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
- In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
- Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
- Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
- Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
- Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
- Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
- Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
- End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
- Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
- Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
- Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
- Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
- Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.
“De jure Grand Juries” means our Supreme Court. It appears that Dr. Sam Kennedy may be involved with this group, and hosts a show through Republic Broadcasting known as Take No Prisoners. I’m working to confirm this.
The video/audio below seems to be from The Guardians of the free Republics. There is talk of militias from all states. I’m working on the story. This is breaking and I’ll be updating continuously.
An FBI “Intelligence Note” to Homeland Security and law enforcement around the country.
Linked by USAToday