Graphic borrowed from Michelle Malkin’s homepage. I couldn’t resist.
Michelle Malkin is talking about Jimmy Carter’s “hugs for Hamas,” and reporting one Congresswoman who is asking Condi to revoke his passport.
Welcome to Open Trackback Weekend and Linkfest Haven. I’ll will manually add your trackbacks, with excerpts if available, to this page as they come in. Be patient: some trackbacks mysteriously travel the entire blogosphere before they arrive.
Not familiar with trackbacks? Here’s how to do it:
1) Choose the article you want to promote. Copy my permalink URL and my trackback URL (you’ll find mine just below these instructions). Add my blog name: Maggie’s Notebook linked with my permalink, into the body of your post (just after your completed article). Show it like this: Trackposted to:
Maggie’s Notebook, which gives me a live link within your article. Then send a trackback to me (you’ll need my trackback URL), which will let me know that you are joining in the fun. I will then add your live link to my article.
2) If you use blogging software that doesn’t have “trackback” ability built in, you can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger or Kalsey’s Simpletracks.
3) If you don’t have trackbacks yet, just leave a comment and say that you do not have trackbacks, with an excerpt from your post and your permalink, and I will add that too!
4) If you would like to join the Open Trackback Alliance visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns.
5) If you would like to host a trackback party, or join another blogger’s party, go to Linkfest Haven Deluxe for more information.
6) If you would like to join the Open TrackBack Provider Blogroll visit The Blue State Conservatives for more information.
“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”
Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-Az). Ronald Reagan was a Goldwater speechwriter in the 1964 campaign
Posted by Maggie
Trackback URL for this entry:
Antisemitism in the Hadith and the Koran from The Amboy Times – Excerpt: A must read over at Dhimmi by Andrew Bostom. Antisemitism in the Hadith and Early Muslim Biographies of Muhammad: Motifs and ManifestationsA hadith that was widespread relates that during his agony the prophet cursed the Jews and Christians who had
Ohio Teacher Refuses to Remove Bible From Students’ View, and other attacks on Christianity from Right Truth – Excerpt: Ohio Teacher Refuses to Remove Bible From Students’ View, Fox MOUNT VERNON, Ohio â€” An Ohio middle school teacher says he won’t obey an order to remove a Bible from view of students. John Freshwater said Wednesday he agreed to
Weekend Open Trackbacks 4/18-20 from Oblogatory Anecdotes – Excerpt: Here is an easy way to get a link with open trackbacks . This can help you improve your Technorati and TTLB rankings.
Winter Soldier I, II: Saturday morning discussion rom Rosemary’s Thoughts – Excerpt:
9am Saturday, April 19, 2008, there’s a radio program about the Winter Soldier I and II. What happened? Why did America turn on our men? Was the whole thing a lie? If so, whose lie? Should Congressional records be held as proof of perjury? Tune
War News: McClatchey News Anti-Americanists from A NEWT ONE – Excerpt: These poor excuses for journalistic integrity couldn’t get a story straight if their lives depended on it. And, by the way, it does. They just don’t or won’t see the threats from the enemy. They are very similar if not identical to the chronic malco..
SHOW TIME THE BAND from Right Truth – Excerpt: Here’s hubby’s band performing “When Will I Be Loved”, for more video performances visit SHOW TIME THE BAND. Enjoy. We’re located in West Tennessee, so if you need a band, just let us know. There’s a link in the sidebar
Transgen-derS having BabieS? from Woman Honor Thyself – Excerpt: If you’ve been to a grocery store lately, you no doubt have noticed the tabloids featuring photos of what appears to be a thirty-something man, with beard, with under-arm hair and, quite conspicuously, with child.
Ban GunS?…I Don’t Think Sooo from Woman Honor Thyself. Excerpt: In words that he has come to regret, Barack Obama opined as to why he was having a hard time winning over many blue-collar voters: “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or antitrade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
Texas Judge Slaps Down on the Polygamists… from rm_blogger – Excerpt: Maybe it wasn’t a surprise to some people but it certainly surprised me since I haven’t been able to follow this the last few days. Judge Barbara Walther ruled that the over 400 kids currently under state custody will remain in state